Greetings Shambhalovlies! So, in an ideal world, we would have announced this prior to tickets selling out, however, with everything happening so fast (sold out of tickets in May!? WOW!), this is the first opportunity we’ve had to launch ShambhaLodging!
This is the last (and we mean last) opportunity for those of you who did not get tickets to purchase them, along with a tent and some other comforts. The tickets we set aside for this are NOT available on their own, and must be purchased with the ShambhaLodging package.
If you already have your ticket(s), you can also purchase the package without them. See pricing below!
If you’re travelling from the other side of Canada, the US, or another country, this is a GREAT opportunity to make your life a little bit easier! 🙂 We’re really excited to make this available to our Farmily who are travelling great distances to be with us this.
This offering is on a first-come, first-paid, first-served basis – so if you’re interested make sure you email email@example.com right away!
A new, economic, lodging service is available this year. Come join the Starlight Community of Shambha-Lodgers, with a preassembled campsite and prime reserved camping space in the luscious shade of the trees!
Limited # of Campsites Available!
Two Person Tents:
- Without Ticket(s) – $500
- 1 Ticket Included – $750
- 2 Tickets Included – $1,000
Amenities of service include:
- Early Entrance Fees Included (Value $50 per Person)
- 1 Reserved Parking Spot per Campsite located nearby
- Fully Assembled Campsite Located in the bordering trees of the Starlight Field (behind FECK mountain) – includes: 1 Two-Man-Tent, and a Double Hide-a-Mat Mattress
- Shambhala Gift Certificate for $25
- Shared Lodging Porta-Potty access in close proximity to the camp
Only PAYPAL, VISA or MASTERCARD can be accepted.
Accommodations are held on a first come first serve basis – you will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days of us receiving the application.
You are subject to Shambhala’s Ticket Purchasing Terms & Conditions, please Click Here to view.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Lodgers are subject to all rules that apply to all festival attendees (including, but not limited to: no glass, firearms, alcohol, drugs, generators, open flames, etc.)
- Feel free to bring your own food, beverages and propane cooking equipment (no hibachis, no open flames).
- No animals will be allowed anywhere on festival grounds.
Shambhala Music Festival Ltd. is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items at all, but if you do, please lock them in your car out of sight for safety.
Any damages to Shambhala Music Festival Ltd. gear and equipment will automatically revoke your eligibility for a damage deposit refund.
Any violation of above rules may result in expulsion from the festival property. Shambhala Music Festival Ltd. is not responsible to supply any services should a violation occur where Guest is allowed to remain on site but not in Lodging area.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!